Construction Cost: $14,400,00
Owner: Liberty Property Trust
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Completion Date: 2008
Square Feet: 82,000 each
- Fast-track design-build service for three, Class-A, four-story office buildings
- Optimum floor plan efficiency
- Master plan of three defined parcels
- Phase I, II & lll completed
- Phase III of the project is registered for LEED Silver certification, it is at the forefront of LEED certified buildings in Jacksonville. The building’s green features include waterless urinals, low-flow shower heads and sensor faucets, high energy-efficient HVAC equipment with special filters and carbon dioxide monitors, a highly reflective roof membrane, as well as low emission paints, carpet, and adhesives.
- The building structures consists of steel columns supporting composite steel beams with a concrete slab on composite metal deck. The roof framing is bar joists with steel beams and metal deck. The exterior walls consists of four-story, non-load bearing concrete tilt-panels on three sides of the building and a curved glass curtain wall supported by the steel framing on the front side of the building. The building is on shallow foundations.